* Do not plan your procedure immediately before an event. You will need an appropriate amount of time to heal before you will be ready for an event such as professional photographs, sun exposure while on vacation, a special gala, wedding, or black tie event etc....
* Please feel free to wear your normal make-up to your appointment
* Avoid Retin-A and AHA skincare products for at least 2 weeks prior to appt.
* If you use Accutane you must be off for 1 year prior to procedure
* Do not tan or have a sunburned face
* Avoid Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, or Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure
* No alcohol for two days and caffeine on the day of procedure
* No waxing or tinting for at least 3 days prior to procedure
* Please do not apply your own numbing creams prior to appointment
* Wash your hands before touching or applying any product to area
* Apply healing balm provided with a cotton swab a few days after your procedure and only if necessary to avoid excessive dryness and scabbing
* Maintain facial hygiene and cleanse brows according to your aftercare instructions provided at your appt.
* You may use a moist clean cotton pad to gently go over eyebrow area
* Do not stand under shower head or get area completely wet
* Itching is normal....DO NOT PICK, PEEL OR RUB the eyebrow area
* Allow the area to flake on its own as this will preserve the tattoo
* Avoid sun exposure as much as possible afterwards
* Never lay in a tanning bed.....not only is it horrible for your skin but it will destroy the microbladed brow